Friday, April 18, 2008

Very long nvr update blog so i'm gonna recap what happened yesterday and today.



Thursday: Went to my old class to meet them. Once they come in, the boys were like shouting : Axel's here, Axel's here. Then suddenly, whole class came in and said hi.



Mr wong come in and ask me to pass the ice-cream to him. Then u know what he said? He ask me to tell them the education of Australia. Wa Lao. He keep on interupting me while i'm talking. He also didn't allow Jegga and Nicholas to eat lol.Hello?? This is my ice-cream not yours le.



Then go play tabletennis with them. Shit!! Skills gone down, so have to train again. Somemore have to upgrade my smash shot and serving technique.



Today: Mirrocole world come out le!! Yay!!. Bought secret tour on Wednesday and now Mirrocole world out le!!! Use a lot of money for secret tour but at least mirrocole world cheap. $16.50 onli. Got a good bargain cos my mom said that if i go japan and buy the cd, it would be about $60 sing dollars. Must thanks my mom for this.



Now i shall post the pic up: (Clara sim must be excited le cos she is a huge ayumi fan and i taunt her yesterday because of the secret tour!! Haha!!)

Ayumi Mirrocole world









2nd disc of Mirrocole world. The first pic was the box







1st disc of ayumi hamasaki.

Well that's all about it. Next post will be secret tour.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home