Monday, February 25, 2008

Unlucky



Today I was hit by a disease called"Unluckiness" Why do I say that? Well, here is a list of why I am unlucky



  • Teacher could not hear my voice during Home Group period

  • Was scolded for not knowing how to explain the word "highjacking"during English when I knew what it meant

  • Did not managed to complete Science Test by 2 questions

  • Almost every question was wrong during maths practice

  • Arm hurt a lot during Technical Graphics and couldn't draw the drawing properly thus wasting 2 sheets of paper

  • Yawn and Yawn during Information Technology

  • Lost my protractor and set square during the changing of class

  • Lost my K610I handphone

See the meaning of Unluckiness? Still have english and maths homework to complete...Haiz, better finish them before adding a new post again.


Ja* Poof and disappeared in a smoke*



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home