Sunday, February 24, 2008

Annoyed with my father

Back from eating dinner with family. Just as i was about to bite my wudong...my dad called. Wa Lao, people gonna eat then call...lol

Told me that my mother could not speak due to sore throat...So the only way to communicate with us was to write what she wanted to speak on a piece of paper before flashing it.

Currently watching So you Can think you can dance Australia version. It's better than singapore due to the channel administrator kindly enough to upgrade it to HD!!!!!!!! YATTA!!!!!!!!!! So it is fraing clear to watch.

While then, i will be back for one more post before dozing all to sleep...Bye

P:S the time difference between singapore and australia is two and a half hours
Example: 7p.m in singapore=9.30pm in australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home