Tuesday, March 18, 2008


Yes Yes i know that i haven't update my blog cos i'm playing a new game called Perfect world OnLINE. It's a really good game and I recommended it to people who are looking for new games.

...

What the hell am i doing??!! I suppose to write what happened the past month in Australia. Shit!!! Better write it now.

As u all know, Australia broke a record in temperature. 15 days straight with temperature above 35 degree. Singapore so good, experince cooler temp. I received 2 nosebleed from the stupid heat wave and almost got a heat stroke.

My mom not proud about me. Why? She thinks that I am lying to her about my science Test result. Hello? It's rare that i get NO. 1 in science class. U wan prooF? I give u one!!!

Saw my stiches today. Saw the sewing and other stuff. But most of the injuries have turn into scars le. I think the scars is about 16.5 cm long( not quite sure). Shit lol.

Promise my sec 1 class that I will buy them ice-cream. Yes, i will buy them and it will be available soon. Some of u lucky folks will get some presents from me cos U are my good friends and best friends. Some examples are: Clara, Bhavana, Felicia, Roaslyn, Moses, Desmond, Richard, Harold etc. I may be back on 16th of April. I don't know when due to forgetness.

Anyway, I'M NOT LETTING MY BLOG DIE!!!! ARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!

Have fun in singapore. Ja!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home