Friday, March 21, 2008



Yosh!! I'm back my youthful Friends!! (Yes, i know i sound like Maito Guy ut i really like the sentence) Today was great as I managed to finish Pythagoras theory without any help from my sis. Teacher haven't teach and i really know!!9 wow, i getting smarter here in Australia)

Saw my class chalet photos and i must admit, they are really having a lot of fun there. Just finish talking to Clara about the uploading.

Todays Easter hoilday,so i can rest till Tuesday before going for a check up on Thursday.( Still seeing my stiches)

Probably uploading my babay cousin picture by 2morrow. Well, that's about it cos i don wanna talk anything about Perfect world.

Ja!!! Oh please support the play"Everland" in Kuo Chuan as the Drama club has put in a lot off effort.I know one ppl in the play( but don't know did she mak the puppets or act as a chracter) and wish them Good Luk in the play

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home